SMELL O VISION
Based on your preferences, each week a menu of meal choices are offered from which you choose three complete meals.
Because of allergies, food preferences and dietary lifestyles, there is no set menu for each week.
Virginia Stockwell, Personal Chef of Simply-VA, considers the family's needs and creates a unique menu for each of them.
This is a sampling of dishes made over the years.
Come home to meals prepared for you, ready to eat, made from fresh organic vegetables and hormone-free meats. The personal chef shows up with groceries, cooks the meals in your kitchen, and places them in the refrigerator for heat and serve throughout the week.
You're welcome to use the Simply-VA Personal Chef service on a weekly basis, just one time, or once a month.
Most special diets are accommodated.
Service fee is $250 + cost of groceries for one personal chef session of three dinners and includes grocery shopping. Service can be used once a week, every other week, or just when you need it.
COOKING IN YOUR KITCHEN
Meals are prepared in your kitchen and offered as a cooking service rather than a meal delivery service.
Personal chef sessions are available Monday through Friday at 9am or 1:30pm and last two to three hours.
Most clients work from home, so it's not unusual for the chef to be cooking in the kitchen while you're working in your home office. If you work outside the home, arrangements can be made for access to the kitchen.
Personal Chef Virginia Stockwell will come to your home to discuss your dietary needs and allergies, check out your kitchen, and set up your first personal chef meal prep appointment.
Reserve a complimentary consultation in your kitchen at [email protected]
POPULAR FAMILY DISHES
DURING THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
- Italian Wedding Soup: meatballs of ground chicken, chicken sausage, garlic, parsley and Parmesan in chicken broth with minced onion, carrot, celery, baby spinach, fresh dill and orzo
Sweet & Spicy Shrimp Tacos: spice-baked shrimp, cucumber-avocado salsa, refried beans and flour tortillas
Steak Fajitas: ready-to-grill flank steak with bell peppers and onions served with flour tortillas, chips and guacamole
- Grilled Herb Marinated Pork Chops + Garlic & Ginger Bok Choy: ready-to-grill bone-in pork chops marinated with balsamic, fresh mint, rosemary and Dijon + baby bok choy sauteed with garlic, ginger, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Lamb Burgers with Mint Pesto + Couscous Salad: ready-to-grill patties of ground lamb, cumin, cinnamon, fresh mint and parsley served with mint pesto + salad of couscous, lemon-Dijon dressing, fresh mint, peas, pistachios and feta
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps: lettuce leaves, shredded carrot, cilantro and sesame dipping sauce served with filling of ground turkey, mushroom, scallion, soy sauce, garlic and water chestnuts
- Kung Pao Tofu: stir fry of Asian-marinated tofu, carrot, onion, chestnuts, broccoli, ginger, garlic, scallion and peanuts served with brown rice
- Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard + Mac & Cheese: chicken cutlets baked with mustard, garlic, panko, Parmesan and chives served with honey-mustard sauce + traditional mac n cheese with Béchamel sauce, Gruyere and white cheddar stirred into white elbow pasta
- Lemon-Rosemary Salmon + Sweet Potato, Kale & Quinoa Salad: salmon baked with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, lemon, mirin and capers + garlic, onion, and oregano roasted sweet potatoes with quinoa, kale, dried cranberries and red wine vinaigrette
- Bourbon Marinated Filet Mignon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce + Cape Cod Salad: ready-to-grill filet mignon marinated with bourbon, cilantro, lemon, Worcestershire and thyme served with sauce of sour cream, horseradish, Dijon, sea salt and white wine vinegar + arugula, apple, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, blue cheese, orange vinaigrette and bacon bits
- Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin + Caesar Salad: pork tenderloin baked with honey, Dijon, garlic, sea salt and lemon + Romaine, croutons, Parmesan shavings and traditional Caesar dressing
- Mediterranean Meatballs + Roasted Potatoes & Peas with Fresh Herb: ground lamb and beef meatballs with chives, cilantro, pine nuts, currants, dates, cumin and cinnamon + Yukon Gold potatoes, petit green peas, paprika, parsley, scallions, garlic and lemon
- Stuffed Shells: ground turkey, sun-dried tomato, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan stuffed pasta shells baked with marinara and mozzarella topping
- Beans, Rice & Cheese Burritos: Spanish rice, pinto beans and Monterey Jack ready to roll into flour tortillas