SMELL O VISION
Based on your preferences, each week a menu of meal choices are offered from which you choose three complete meals.
Because of allergies, food preferences and dietary lifestyles, there is no set menu for each week.
Virginia Stockwell, Personal Chef of Simply-VA, considers the family's needs and creates a unique menu for each of them.
This is a sampling of dishes made over the years.
Come home to meals prepared for you, ready to eat, made from fresh organic vegetables and hormone-free meats. The personal chef shows up with groceries, cooks the meals in your kitchen, and places them in the refrigerator for heat and serve throughout the week.
Simply-VA Personal Chef services is currently only available on a weekly or every other week basis (once a month is not currently an option).
Most special diets are accommodated.
Service fee is $300 + cost of groceries for one personal chef session of three dinners (choose 2 or 4 servings for each meal) and includes grocery shopping.
Payment via Venmo, cash, check or Bitcoin is due on the date of service.
COOKING IN YOUR KITCHEN
Meals are prepared in your kitchen and offered as a cooking service rather than a meal delivery service.
- Personal chef sessions are available Monday through Thursday at 9am or 1:30pm (based on chef's availability) and last two to three hours.
Most clients work from home, so it's not unusual for the chef to be cooking in the kitchen while you're working in your home office. If you work outside the home, arrangements can be made for access to the kitchen.
Personal Chef Virginia Stockwell will come to your home to discuss your dietary needs and allergies, check out your kitchen, and set up your first personal chef meal prep appointment.
Reserve a complimentary consultation in your kitchen at [email protected]
POPULAR FAMILY DISHES
DURING THE SPRING MONTH OCTOBER
Italian Wedding Soup: meatballs of ground chicken, chicken sausage, garlic, parsley and Parmesan in chicken broth with minced onion, carrot, celery, baby spinach, fresh dill and orzo
Penne with Corn & Italian Sausage: penne, sautéed shallot, creamy mascarpone, Parmesan, Italian sausage, fresh basil and corn
- Sweet & Spicy Shrimp Tacos: spice-baked shrimp, cucumber-avocado salsa, refried beans and flour tortillas
Buffalo Pizza: pizza dough spread with garlic and herb sauce, topped with broccoli and crumbled tempeh in buffalo sauce, then baked and garnished with celery and avocado
- Steak Fajitas: ready-to-grill flank steak with bell peppers and onions served with flour tortillas, chips and guacamole
- Chicken Pot Pie: shredded chicken, onion, carrot, celery, russet potato and petit green peas cooked in a pie crust
- Lamb Burgers with Mint Pesto + Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes: ready-to-grill patties of ground lamb, cumin, cinnamon, fresh mint and parsley served with mint pesto + mini potatoes ready-to-roast with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and fresh parsley
Tex Mex Lasagna: casserole of ground turkey, salsa, black beans, corn, sour cream, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses layered with corn tortillas
Sweet Potato, Poblano and Black Bean Tacos: roasted filling of sweet potato, poblano chilies, onion, black beans, garlic, cilantro and spices served with flour tortillas, pickled jalapenos and red onions
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard + Mac & Cheese: chicken cutlets baked with mustard, garlic, panko, Parmesan and chives served with honey-mustard sauce + traditional mac n cheese with Béchamel sauce, Gruyere and white cheddar stirred into white elbow pasta
- Lemon-Rosemary Salmon + Spinach, Quinoa & Chickpea Salad: salmon baked with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, lemon, mirin and capers + salad of fresh spinach, quinoa, grated carrot, dried cranberries, chickpeas, edamame, pumpkin seeds and carrot-miso ginger dressing
- Bourbon Marinated Filet Mignon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce + Cape Cod Salad: ready-to-grill filet mignon marinated with bourbon, cilantro, lemon, Worcestershire and thyme served with sauce of sour cream, horseradish, Dijon, sea salt and white wine vinegar + arugula, apple, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, blue cheese, orange vinaigrette and bacon bits
- Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin + Caesar Salad: pork tenderloin baked with honey, Dijon, garlic, sea salt and lemon + Romaine, croutons, Parmesan shavings and traditional Caesar dressing
- Mediterranean Meatballs + Artichoke Leek Soup: ground lamb and beef meatballs with chives, cilantro, pine nuts, currants, dates, cumin and cinnamon + creamy pureed soup of sauteed leek, garlic, artichoke hearts, russet potato, thyme and lemon
- Stuffed Shells: ground turkey, sun-dried tomato, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan stuffed pasta shells baked with marinara and mozzarella topping
- Beans, Rice & Cheese Burritos: a kids' favorite of Spanish rice, pinto beans and Monterey Jack ready to roll into flour tortillas